Players and NPCs can send you mail through the mailbox. You can only access your mail through the mailbox. Messages can contain attachments, and is a main way to retrieve money or items when buying or selling on the marketplace.
- This blue bar displays your Threat Level, Name, Money, and Rating. Threat Level, from lowest to highest, is ranked Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold. Rating is used in unlocking new items. You gain more rating by pledging to contacts in the (press J) Character Information screen.
- Send mails to other players. Make sure you don’t misinterpret the i’s from the L’s. You can send items to other players. There may be refurbish fee if you’ve previously equipped it.
- Your inbox. The paperclip icon means there’s an item you need to retrieve from the mail. Mails cannot be deleted if it still has an item attached to it. Most mails usually expire within 3 days, while some last forever.
- Click the Paperclip to retrieve items. Click the $ icon to retrieve money. You’ll usually receive money if you’ve successfully sold something on the Marketplace.
- Any text from an email will display here. You’ll receive a lot of lore mail from NPCs in-game. It shows who sent it, at what time, and the subject line.
- These two icons at the bottom left are Ignore Player and Add Player.
- The red icon with the trash can allows you to Delete mail. Forward allows you to copy a mail’s content and send it to another player. Reply allows you to reply directly to the person who send you the mail.