Okay, okay. I’ll give G1 some slack that they’ve had quite a bit on their plate to deal with. Console release, DDoS attacks (whether direct or indirect), and migration of Innova players. But it doesn’t take away from the fact that it took 211 days for a patch to come out. The most recent patch contains the following notes:
- Re-engineered the server networking code to be faster and more reliable.
- Integrated a new Webkit-based web browser, which is faster and more secure than the old browser.
- Implemented Russian translations and made preparations for welcoming our Russian players to their new server. More information to be posted at a later date.
- The ‘Show Recommended Only’ option on the District Select screen will now be disabled by default.
- Removed the district language selection on the District Select screen.
- Outdated patch notes will no longer be displayed to new players at login.
The patch before this contained one note. Posted on February 1st, 2017.
- Fixed a possible client crash when duplicating vehicles containing modifications.
And the patch before that was posted to the forums on August 2nd, 2016.
So…Latest patch = Good?
Ehh…not so much.