The Wardrobe Editor is a kiosk that is accessible in the Social District. This kiosk allows you to edit clothing and your individual user-defined outfits that can be changed on the go as long as you are near a Car Spawner or Mailbox.
How to equip/unequip?
Pressing the X on the right side of an item will allow you to equip or remove it. Sometimes items will conflict and will force items to be removed.
Any clothing bought from other players with designs will not be eligible for you to personally customize. And no, you cannot wear clothing from the other gender. Sorry.
- Each selection here allows you to change the color for that category. The top of this section will show the name of the item and a description.
- These are your camera controls. Pressing the first button will allow you to pause the character idle animation. Pressing the second button will focus the camera on the face. The third button is the Upper Body View. The fourth button is the Full Body View.
- Colors! Change your colors, and make your own, by mixing colors or using a hex code. Use the “+” button to add a custom color to your color palette. Use the trash can icon to delete a color from a cell.
- Use the first button to add a symbol and create a layer. Use the second button to insert a symbol into layer order. Use the third button to copy layer. Use the fourth button to change the selected layer. The fifth button just deletes things.
- The first button next to the number projects symbols onto clothing. The second button wraps the symbol around the clothing. Mess around with it, sometimes it’s rewarding to use.
(horizontally, from left to right)
- allows you to freely move the symbol.
- restricts it to horizontal movement.
- restricts it to vertical movement.
- allows you to resize symbols with proportions.
- restricts size changes horizontal.
- restricts size changes to vertical.
- allows you to skew both horizontally and vertically.
- restricts skewing to horizontal.
- restricts skewing to vertical.
- rotates the symbol 90 degrees clockwise.
- allows you to freely rotate.
- rotates the symbol 90 counter-clockwise.
- flips the symbol horizontally.
- flips the symbol vertically.
- resets the decal.
- undoes/redoes action.
- projects directly/conform symbol onto character.